Canada best Tattoo Supplies
Posted by Abdul Alghizi on
Tattoo supplies are basically all the equipment you need to get a tattoo done. These supplies include materials like tattoo tubes, Cheyenne hawk, tattoo flash, tattoo ink, tattoo machines, tattoo grips, tattoo pens and tattoo tips among others.
Why You Need to Get Genuine Tattoo Supplies
Getting the best tattoo supplies are essential to the quality of tattoos you will give your customers. And that’s basic. Truth it, equipment either makes or breaks a good tattoo so it is essential to get the right ones. Any customer certainly wants to ensure that they can get the best and clearest art drawn on them without causing any harm to their skin. This makes it very important to ensure that the tattoo supplies you use on your customers are actually the best there are to ensure that you can do the best quality work and that your customers have the best experience.
Where You Can Get the Best Tattoo Supplies
It’s actually not very simple to talk about where to get the best tattoo supplies especially if you are just an individual who’s not really into the business. Most of the time, companies would not sell supplies to you unless you are actually a well known tattooer who owns a tattooing license or a business license.
As an individual who does not run a tattoo business therefore, you are going to have a hard time getting tattoo supplies. Often, the best way to go is the right way. It is usually best to go through an apprenticeship ad learn from your mentor, how you can get tattoo supplies.
Now if you’re licensed and looking to get tattoo genuine supplies, we have your back at Tat Tattoo Supplies. At Tat, we sell the best quality supplies to give you good value for your money. Here are reviews of some of the products we sell.
Reviews of Our Best Quality Tattoo Supplies
- Tattoo ink: The right tattoo inks will help you to get the range of colours you want on a tattoo. Tattoo inks are generally available in a range of colours. Of course you can also mix these colours to produce other shades or colours to suit what you want. Here’s a great way to give your clients the perfect blend of beauty and art that they’re looking for. Now, we have already agreed that the success of ant tattooing job largely depends on the supplies used which can either make or break a good tattoo. This makes it essential to purchase the best tattoo inks there are to help you satisfy your clients. This is why at Tat Tattoo supplies, we make sure to stock only the best quality tattoo inks to help make your job a whole lot easier. We provide an ever growing range of tattoo inks to choose from. With wide collection of shades and colours to choose from at Tat, we are sure you can’t miss your best deal. With our range of Intenze tattoo inks from fuschia to aquamarine, sweet candy, chocolate, lollipop and light purple among others, here is your one stop place to get your best deal for tattoo inks.
- Anesthetics: Getting a tattoo can be a very painful experience and sometimes, a lot of people do not really have the guts to endure the pain that comes with this. Many times, some people would choose instead to just let go of the idea of getting a tattoo done rather than endure the pain it can come with. However, getting a tattoo does not necessarily have to be an unbearably painful experience. Using an anesthetic is a great way to block the pain from reaching your pain receptors. This will in turn help to tangibly numb the pain that you would ordinarily feel when getting a tattoo providing an easier tattooing moment. In addition, a few things you need to pay attention to in getting anesthetics are whether these anesthetics are safe and effective and will not cause any harm to the skin. Also, it is important that they are easy and convenient to use. At Tat, we offer the best anesthetics to ensure that your tattooing experience is excellent and our Dr. Numb Anesthetic numbing cream will make sure of this. What’s more interesting is that this comes at an affordable rate offering good quality for your money. You’ll love.
- Cheyenne machines: Who doesn’t want a great and high quality tattoo machine with robust grips to make the job easier? We know you do and we want that for you too. In the tattoo business, the Cheyenne machines have such an unbeatable place and are certainly one of your best bets to get a great job done. With about the most sophisticated technology in the tattoo business, tis machine comes with the grip, the motor and the exchangeable cartridges. This means therefore, that you do not have need for any additional parts or even any complicated settings. All you really need are already set for you. Our Cheyenne tattoo machines are so easy to use and will save you the trouble of having of any extra work. Turn up with your creativity, get to work, and that’s it. In addition, these machines are easy for you to cover in order to help ensure safety and the best conditions for hygiene. Perfect balance, innovation and an excellently smooth running are some of the things you can expect when you’re using our Cheyenne tattoo machines. From needles to pens to disposable grips, we have you covered.
- Ink Cups and Holders: Tattoo ink cups and holders do just what their name says they do. They help to hold your tattoo ink for you while you work so you can have your hands free enough. The cups and holders come in various shapes and sizes to suit your specific needs. At Tat Tattoo Supplies, we stock a variety of ink holders with many different sizes and shapes too. These ink holders are also made of different materials depending on what you want. Our range of ink holders come also in different prices so there’s something for everyone. You can be sure that we have you all covered no matter the variety of ink holder you want. We’re here to make your business easier than ever. Turn up at Tat and we’ll give you our best deals.
- Pigment: The colour of your tattoo depends on this. No matter what shade of a colour you want to create on your client's skin, you will be needing pigments to do that. And clients always come asking for a very wide range of colours. But of course, you must already know. The good news is, we have you covered. Where to get pigments that will deliver just the job you want? At Tat Tattoo Supplies. Just as with everything else we stock, we have a wide range of pigments from Milano brown, dark taupe, bora bora, red head, buttercup, you name them. And they're high quality too, trusted to help you get a good job done and leave your art looking as clear and as pretty as ever.
- Disposable gloves: Tattoo gloves are a very important, indispensable part of getting a tattoo done. They are very important because they're the materials you use to make sure that tattoos are done hygienically and safely for both the tattooer and the client. Getting a tattoo done typically requires a high level of physical closeness between the artist and the customer and this puts both persons at a high risk of possibly getting an infection from the other person. With tattoo gloves, a barrier can be created between the artist and the customer to prevent an exchange of body fluids which is what usually causes the risk of infections. The use of high quality gloves can therefore, not be overemphasized when it comes to tattoos. Additionally, because getting a tattoo typically requires the skin to be repeatedly pierced with needles, the skin is left prone to infections which makes gloves even more important.
Of course the gloves you use as a tattoo artist need to be comfortable enough to let you easily get the job done. It should provide a snug fit, not too tight and not too loose so as to prevent breakage or constraints in movement. Because the gloves can be susceptible to tears if they are either too tight or too loose, the best gloves should fit just well enough for you to be able to flex your hands with ease and get a good job done. You can count on us at Tat Tattoo Supplies to give you just that: the perfect gloves you need to protect you and your client while getting a good job done.
- Disposable microblades: If you're thinking of doing the microblading, we still have you covered on what you would be needing to get this done. Let's talk about eyebrows shall we? Doing the permanent microblading is an excellent way to deal with those thinning eyebrows, we probably all already know. Not everyone is cool with happy only a few strands of hair at their eyebrows and if you want to get a better deal for that, it's definitely fine. Even if you do not have any eyebrows left because just maybe, alopecia has had them all trimmed out, microblading is an excellent way to go. You can get your eyebrows done for you to just the exact same shape and fullness you want it and who knows, you just might be giving your fave TV stars a run for their money. But what's a microblading session without the right microblades? This is where we, at Tat Tattoo Supplies, come in. At Tat, we have your best range of disposable microblades which come in different shapes ranging from U shaped to curved flat among many others. If you're looking to get a microblading session, you can be sure we're your best bet. Call on us and we'll give you the best deal for microblades.
- Art and stencil: The entire point of getting a tattoo in the first place is mostly for the sake of arts and beauty. In embarking on a tattoo job, you will certainly be needing a stencil drawn on even before you take the needle to your client's skin. This is the foundation of the tattoo. But of course, a good tattoo is as good as the materials you use and the quality of them. Our wide range of art and stencil supplies provides excellent choices for you to pick from if you're looking to get high quality materials for excellenct art.
- Sterilization: Sterilizing the tattooing equipment after each use is a very essential part of the business. And this, not just because it helps to maintain the tools you use for your business but also because it helps to prevent the transmission of infections from one client to another. We already noted that tattooing can be very intimate business requiring a lot of closeness between the artist and the client. This also applies when two different clients have to use the same non-disposable tool or equipment. It therefore becomes very important to ensure that such tools are kept in the best condition to be safely and hygienically reused. The best known machines for sterilizing tattoo equipment are the autoclaves and ultrasonic cleaners. At Tat Tattoo supplies, we stock the best sterilization machines to keep your tools looking as sparkling as new and your customers as safe. Our collection of sterilization machines are definitely among the best you can find on the market and you can sure count on us to deliver the best.
- Aftercare: After you've gotten a new tattoo, the next natural thing to think about is the aftercare. This will help to ensure that your new tattoo stays as beautiful as it was meant to be and more importantly, it will ensure that you do not get prone to any infections which could easily be the case if you are careless about a new tattoo. With a wide range of aftercare products ranging from medical tapes to tattoo goos to deep cleansing soaps to aftercare swabs and lots more, it can be overwhelming to make the right choices especially as an individual who's not into the business. However, at Tat, we have the best quality supplies of aftercare products for tattoo artists to help you provide the necessary maximum care to your client. Our wide range of aftercare products are superb and you can definitely count on getting good value for your money. If you're looking for just the right place to get good supplies for a good job, you already know where to come.
Frequently Asked Questions About Tattoos
Here are some questions frequently ask about tattoos, and their answers.
Is it safe to get a tattoo?
Getting a tattoo is safe as far as you get it done by a reputable artist who knows the job well and who follows all the safety precautions recommended. Also, you should make sure to be honest about any medical conditions you might have.
Is getting a tattoo painful?
Well it actually depends on your level of tolerance. It does hurt a little though, not very much. Besides, if a lot of people keep going back to get one more tattoo, then maybe it's not that terrible afterall. It is also comforting to know that there are anesthetics that can be used to greatly reduce the pain you would ordinarily feel when getting a tattoo.
Is it really safe to use anesthetics? It could be. Just do a lot of research to make sure that the anesthetic about to be used on you will not hurt. Also, a good and reputable artist should be able to ensure that.
Is getting a tattoo very expensive?
There are a lot of tattoo artists who can actually charge very little to get a tattoo done for you. But the truth is, if you want to get quality work done for you, you have to be willing to pay for it. The better the quality of work you want, the more you should be willing to pay. And really, you cannot exactly count on getting safe procedures at those places where you pay so little.
Is there a best time of the year to get a tattoo?
You can actually get a tattoo done at any time of the year. However, summer I'd not exactly a great time to be thinking about getting a tattoo. This is because it's that time of the year when you swim, tan and get exposed a lot to the elements. If you're really thinking about the best time of the year to get a tattoo, you should be thinking winter.
Can I still get a tattoo even if I'm sick?
When you're sick, your immune system is not at its best. This means that getting a tattoo at this time is not a very great idea. Your white blood cells will need to be well active to help heal your tattoo. However, when your body is already up against bacteria and viruses, this might be quite a challenge. Besides, you're going to need a lot of strength too and that's apart from the fact that you could get your artist and others at the studio infected with what you're suffering. It's usually best to wait till you're fine again before you can get a tattoo.
Can I get a tan with my tattoos?
The best thing to do is a lot of research on tanning and tattoos. Even though it can be tempting to tan, it's best to make sure you're not about to ruin your pretty tattoo so take the time to learn all there is.
My Friend Just Got a Tattoo Kit. Can I let him practice on me?
No, you can't! I mean that's if you really want to protect your safety and that of your friend. Trying to learn to do a tattoo at home can you put your life and that of your friend in great danger. Ask your friend to go get an apprenticeship. You can let them practice on you only after their teacher says they're qualified to do so.
How hard is it to care for a tattoo?
Having a tattoo actually requires some amount of commitment from you. You will need to pay some good attention to your tattoo especially when it's still very new in order to help the healing process and prevent any infections. You might need to do things like wash the tattoo several times a day, use clean towels, bed sheets and clean clothes too to make sure that you're maximally protected. Also, avoiding prolonged moments with hot shower, swimming pools and even bathtubs are part of what you need to do till your tattoo is fully healed. Your tattoo artist will definitely tell you all that you need to do to care for your tattoo especially when it's still really new. You'll also learn how you need to care for your tattoo even after it has healed.
Do I have to stop any medications before getting a tattoo?
It really depends on the medical condition you're treating, the medications you're taking and the side effects of those medications. While it may be safe to go on and get a tattoo with some conditions and medications, it may be extremely unsafe to do that with others. The best thing is to let your tattoo artist know what kind of medications you're on. You should also make sure to have a discussion with your doctor about getting a tattoo on order to ensure maximum safety.
Share this post
- 3 comments
- Tags: Store News
Looks like you guys have alot but I have Never actually used your company before nor have I ever heard of it. So I would like to get a mail order catalog before doing so. Do you offer one of those,?