CRITICAL TATTOO POWER SUPPLY – XRD
Tag: Tattoo Power Supplies, Critical Tattoo Power Supplies, Tattoo Power Supply, Critical Tattoo Power Supply
Critical’s NEW XRD Series of tattoo power supply units have been re-designed and updated with the latest technology available on the market. This new generation supersedes the G2 units. The XRD power supplies can handle any coil or rotary tattoo machine on the market with regulated, continuous power, no matter how long the session is. With a sleek, freshened up enclosure, keypad, and lower profile universal mount bracket, the XR maintains the “off the work surface and easy to bag” design pioneered by the brand. Sold to Professionals Only.
- New-Full color TFT display with user selectable color themes and large easy to read fonts.
- New-Billet aluminum CNC machined housing
- New-Carefully tuned Capacitive touch user interface
- New for the XR-d is a built in oscilloscope for a visual approach to coil machine tuning
- New- mount design for more mounting flexibility.
- New- Jump start feature and maintained pedal modes now independently assignable to preset/output buttons
- New- Genuine high quality Amphenol 1/4” jacks for better power delivery and long life.
- Dual Outputs on the XR-d model
- 4 amp peak current, 2 amp continuous
- Session meter based on user set hourly rate: session mode, run time mode, or hybrid mode (new “Hybrid” billing mode automates user input)
- Pedal override button: No need for a foot pedal
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-18vdc
- Built in short circuit protection
- .1 volt adjustment resolution
- Time of day
- Voltage presets with 2, 4, or 6 machine memory modes
- Non-volatile memory
- Universal input 90-240vac 50/60hz
- Accepts standard 1/4″ clip cord and foot pedal connections
- Volts, Amps, Speed (hz), Duty Cycle (%), and STL
- Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle baggies
- Additional mounting options available in store
- 2 year full manufacturer warranty
- Included: XR-D power supply, Magnet mount, US power cord and switching power adapter
- Made in the USA